Hey folks, today I am going to guide you finding the IMEI number of your Android smartphone. This is the easiest and best method to find the IMEI number.
All you need is your Google Dashboard account that is linked to your Android device. Plus with this Google Account, you can easily check out your smartphone which has got lost or stolen.
By first use of your Android device, you had added the google account by doing which you become the super admin of the Android device and your Device information stored in that Google account.
So let’s begin with the Step by Step method for finding the IMEI number.
Best method to find IMEI number of Android phones
- Open up your internet browser on your computer or mobile.
- Visit the Google Dashboard.
- Sign in with your google account that you used in your Android device and it looks like the screenshot given below.
- Click on Android drop down arrow and it shows your all the Android devices connected to that Google Account.
- All the information related to your device will appear i.e. IMEI, model number, phone number etc as shown above in screenshot.
- Note down your IMEI number of lost or stolen Android device.
- It’s Done. Now you can track your phone via IMEI number.
IMEI number is very important to find out the stolen or lost phone. So, better to note it down separately and use it for tracking your cell phone and the person who has stolen it.