Scheduling Whatsapp messages is now a need for many of us but that feature is not inbuilt in the Whatsapp. We need a third party app which is popularly known as Whatsapp Scheduler (Android) which will store your WhatsApp messages and will send it at the moment which you have set. This app Will Schedule Whatsapp Messages for Free and this application stores the database and can be sent later. For sending Messages you have to make sure that your data connection or Wi-Fi is on.
Why we need to Schedule Whatsapp messages – Wishing someone birthday at sharp 12.00 am or you wanna remind anyone about any Important work at a time. For Wish Someone on Daily Basis like Good Morning, Good Night, Good Evening, Good Noon etc. And To prank your friends by Challenging them that you can even message them at 3 am in the early morning or whatever time because of this App you can schedule messages before sleep & then they’ll get your message But you are still sleeping :p . Isn’t it Cool? Right ? This method will work with OGWhatsapp and Whatsmapp as well.
Requirements for Whatsapp Scheduler:
- Working internet connectivity at the Scheduled time.
- Rooted Android Phone Don’t know how to root your Phone? Follow this Guide – Root Android Smartphone
- User Have to Disable Greenify app in his phone for this app. Because it will close all background process & this app will not be able to send messages.
- Android mobile with sufficient free RAM space.
- Date and time of your mobile must be correct.
Features of Whatsapp Scheduler:
- Free App
- Shows Whatsapp contact automatically.
- This is a very light App
- You can select more than 1 contact.
Step by Step Guide to Schedule Whatsapp messages for Android:
- First of all, Download Whatsapp Scheduler app from here. ( Main Link / Alt Link )
- Open this app and Grant root permissions to this app. Follow this Guide – Root Android Smartphone
- Simply, Click on Pencil icon and Click on Whatsapp contact to which you want to schedule message.
- Select appropriate date and time.
- At, the Last Click on add.
- Now, you will see a pending status in Whatsapp.
- You’re Done. Now, it will send WhatsApp message on time which you have scheduled to the selected contact(s).
Step by Step Guide to schedule Whatsapp messages for iPhone:
- At First, Buy Message Scheduler for WhatsApp from Cydia for $0.99. (It’s Also Possible in iPhones it Requires Jail Break)
- After Buy, Now Open Whatsapp in your iPhone Like Normally.
- Select The Contact of that person, to whom you want to send message, & Type your Message.
- Now, Tap & Hold (Long Press) Send Button & you will see Time & Date asking for schedule
- Choose time & date of your Choice, also select AM or PM. Now After Select Date & time of your Choice.
- Now, It Will Automatically Send the message & you will also get a notification regarding this.
So, that’s it!!! you’re done with scheduling WhatsApp messages on Android and iPhone devices and if you have any query or problem in scheduling messages then feel free to comment below. Just stay touch with us and share this post to your friends and relatives.