We invite Author to write here as a guest author. When you write to us with interested stuff along backlinks, you will defiantly get exposure and traffic.
REASON OF WRITING GUEST BLOGS:
- To promote your article: When you write a post here, it will defiantly promote on other social sites. In indicate that you get lots of exposure and visitors to the post.
- Free Backlinks: You can get quality backlinks through writing niche quality article. You can link to your author bio or your website to boost traffic on your website. You can add a link with only one keyword from the article.
- Featured on Homepage: If your article is niche quality content, your article will get featured on the homepage of the blog. It will give more promotion to your post.
GUIDELINE FOR GUEST BLOGGING:
- Niche Topic: The article is mostly related according to the topic of the blog. Do not distract from the main topic.
- Images/video/links/screenshots: Do post more engaging with videos, images, where required. Screenshots make the article more informative and interesting.
- Give Credit: If you have referred some article by reputed authors then give them credit for that to the original writer.
- Linking: You can add one link to your other article in your article, but overstuffing of the links may damage the quality of your post.
- Copyright: We accept only original content. You cannot copy content from your own blog and post here as a guest post.
REQUIREMENT FOR GUEST POST:
- Write at least 500+ words in an article on the current hot topics.
- Well mannered and well-structured writing with easy language that is understandable to the reader. Polish and proof your writing properly.
- The post is related to the topic of the blog. Do not write out of the topic.
- Do not write promotional views in the post. Write straight forward related to the topic. Do not promote products or services directly.
- Link to the article on the related website only. Do not link and dummy or neighborhood website.
- Do not write on topics that are easy to write like a list of sites, services etc. These are easy to write but not that much more valuable.
- Make your own Gravatar for your email id. Write on author bio for the post.
Contact Me On firstname.lastname@example.org or use my Contact Us Page.